Yo Yo Honey Singh
Yo Yo Honey Singh
Yo Yo Honey Singh Info, Yo Yo Honey Singh Songs, Yo Yo Honey Singh New Songs, Yo Yo Honey Singh 2017 Songs, Yo Yo Honey Singh 2018 Songs, Yo Yo Honey Singh All Songs, Yo Yo Honey Singh Punjabi Songs, Yo Yo Honey Singh Hindi Songs, Yo Yo Honey Singh Punjabi Movie Songs, Yo Yo Honey Singh Hindi Movie Songs, Yo Yo Honey Singh Images, Yo Yo Honey Singh Film, Yo Yo Honey Singh new Film Songs, Yo Yo Honey Singh Next Songs, Yo Yo Honey Singh Upcoming Songs, Yo Yo Honey Singh Upcoming Movie Songs, Yo Yo Honey Singh Starer Movie
Present Name: Hirdesh Singh
Birth Name: Yo! Yo! Honey Singh
DOB, Birth Place & Origin:
Date of Birth: 15th of March, 1984
Birth Place: Punjab, India
Claim to fame:
Peshi in 2006
Height and Weight:
Height: 5′ 6.93”
School Days: Guru Nanak Public School
Occupation: Rapper, Singer, Music Producer and Actor
Genres: Desi Hip Hop, Punjabi, Bhangra, R&B
Years active: 2004–present
Languages known: English, Punjabi and Hindi
Religion & Zodiac:
Honey Singh, popularly known as Yo Yo Honey Singh is a renowned Punjabi rapper, singer, actor and music producer. He began his career as a recording and session artist, and later on he went on to become a Bhangra producer.
Honey Singh was born as Hirdesh Singh on the 15th of March, 1984 in Hoshiarpur situated in the Indian state of Punjab.He pursued his education from Guru Nanak Public Scool in Punjab Bagh. During his stay in the UK, he enrolled himself inthe prestigious Trinity School to learn the art of music.
He was greatly influenced by the likes of various legends such as James Brown, Ludacris, Dr. Dre and Bob Marley and he drew inspiration from them. This resulted in him introducing a new variant of music in the form of Punjabi rap in the film industry.
His album ‘International Village’ was released on the 11th of November, 2011. Honey Singh had been working on this particular album along with Mafia Mundeer for a period of 4 years. The soundtrack of this album includes songs like “Brown Rang”, “Mujhko Jaane Do Feat. Raj Brar”, “Goliyan Feat. Diljit Dosanjh”, “Angreji Beat Feat. Gippy Grewal”, “Gabru Feat. J-Star”, “Dope Shope Feat. Deep Money”, “Aashke Feat. Money Aujla”, “YadaanFeat. Sardool Sikander”, “Beautiful Feat. Malkit Singh”, “Garaari Feat. Meet Malkit”, “Head Banger Feat. Escape”, “Sambhle Feat. Manak Ali”, “Yaad Feat. Romey Gill”and “Get Up Jawani Feat. BaadShah”.The music videos for the tracks “Brown Rang”, “Dope Shope”,”Angreji Beat”, “Gabru”, “Goliyan” and “Get Up Jawani” has been released. The particular song called ‘Gabru’ had topped the Asian musical charts (including both the BBC Asian charts as well as the iTunes chart). The music video for ‘Brown Rang’ has been one of the most trending videos on Youtube in the year 2012.
Honey Singh’s very first debut song in B Town was the song titled ‘Gagan Sidhu’ for Shubh Mukherjee’s ‘Shakal Pe Mat Ja’ (2011). Some other where he had been involved wither as a music director or as a singer includes films like ‘Punjaban’, ‘Jinhe Mera Dil Luteya’, ‘Shakal Pe Mat Ja’, ‘Mirza- The Untold Story’, ‘Cocktail’, ‘Son of Sardaar’, ‘Luv Shuv Tey Chicken Khurana’, ‘Khiladi 786’, ‘Race 2’, ‘Tu Mera 22 Main Tera 22’, ‘Ethir Neechal’, ‘Mere Dad Ki Maruti’ and ‘Jatt Airways’ which is an upcoming Punjabi film in 2013.
On the 12th of December, 2012, he released ‘Satan’, his very first solo single. ‘Satan’ was first premiered on the channel, MTV India and the song’s music video was directed by David Zennie while the total project was presented by the renowned Anurag Kashyap.
Some of his single tracks include ‘Ch**t vol-1’ (adult), ‘Condom’ (adult), ‘Begani Naar’, ‘Bhagat Singh’, ‘Dance With Me’, ‘Delhi Ke Deewane’, ‘Main Me & Myself’, ‘Pendu Jatt’, ‘Raftaar’, ‘Lak 28 Kudi Da’, ‘Caty Eyes’, ‘Gadbad’, ‘Chamkila vs Justin Beiber’, ‘High Heels’, ‘Siftan’, ‘BreakUp Party’, ‘SATAN’ and ‘This Party Getting Hot’.
As an actor Honey Sing had starred in two films: ‘Mirza- The Untold Story’ and ‘Tu Mera 22 Main Tera 22’.
He was born on 15 March 1984 in Hoshiarpur.His real name is Hirdesh Singh. He studied in Guru Nanak Public School, Punjabi Bagh, New Delhi. He lived in Karampura of Delhi. At present he lives in DLF, Gurgaon. While in the UK, he studied music at the Trinity School.
Mirza- The Untold Story
Tu Mera 22 Main Tera 22
The Next Level
Khalaas- The Pure
The Rising Queen
Zanjeer- The Game Changer
Never Done Before
Singing Between the Lines
Alfaaz- The Boy Next Door
Born This Way
Yo Yo basics:
It bagged the ETC Award for the best sound in 2006.
Haye Mera Dil
The song scored over 49 lakh hits over the internet.
The recently launched track has already scored 45 lakh hits.
The number crossed 40 lakh views on YouTube.
The song has grabbed the No.1 spot on itunes and BBC Charts.
The song has scored a No 1 spot on the iTunes World Chart.
POPULAR SONGS OF HONEY SINGH:
Angregi Beat (Gippy Garewal)
Yaar Bathere (Alfaaz)
High Heels(Jazz Pammi)
Haye mere dil
Break up Party
Bring me back
The party getting hot
- Beyond 5 Million people are following Honey Singh across Facebook.com and Twitter.com
• Nearly 210 Million Combined views on His Youtube videos.
• Over and above 150000 Combined Youtube subscribers.
• People of 27 different languages are listening to His music.
• Highest paid singer in the South Asian film industry, Bollywood.
• Honey Singh’s “Brown Rang” was acclaimed the most-watched YouTube Video of 2012 in India.
- The ETC award for the Best sound in 2006 for Glassi
• The PTC award for the Best Folk Pop Award 2009 for Rebirth
• PTC Punjabi Best Music Director 2010 for song Desi Daroo
• PTC Punjabi Best Music Director 2011 for album The Folkstar
• PTC Punjabi Best Music Director 2012 for album I.V.(International Villager)
• Brit Asia (UK) Best International Act 2012
• UK Asian Music Awards Best International Album 2012 for Album album I.V.(International Villager)
• PTC Punjabi Film Award- Best Music Director for “Mirza – The Untold Story”
• PTC Punjabi Film Award- Best Debut (Male) “Mirza – The Untold Story”
• PTC Punjabi Best Songs of the Year Award 2013 for “High Heels” and “This Party Getting Hot”
• Best Asian Singer of Middle East by World Top DJ’s association (WTD,UAE)
• MTV VMAI Awards- BEST INDI ARTIST(male) 2013 for Brown Rang.
Facts and Fiction:
- He studied music from the Trinity school of U.K. He started his career as a recording artist.
- Honey Singh is the music director of many famous albums like Peshi, The Beat, Suma, Rebirth, The next Level, Lock up, the beginning and many more albums like this.
- He has given his voice to many songs like Behani Naar, Dance with me, bhagat singh, pendu jatt and in many more songs.
- Honey Singh’s song ‘Lak 28 Kudi da’ reached No. 1 position in BBC Asian Download Charts in May 2011. The song was the promotional song of the film Lion of Punjab.
- Yo yo Honey Singh’s video reached the top position in the YouTube’s trending videos chart in 2012. His song Brown Rang was in the top position and the song high heels reached fourth position.
- Honey singh has also worked in the Bollywood songs. His sang in the films cocktail, Son of Sardaar, Khiladi 786, race 2 and in many more movies.
- He has also acted in the films Mirza- an untold story, Tu mera 22 main tera 22.
- He has won many awards. He won ETC award for best sound in 2006 for the song Glassi. For Rebirth in 2009 he won PTC award Best Folk Pop award. For the International Villager album he won UK asian music award.
Honey Singh had performed at numerous college fests such as the one at the Ramjhas College in Delhi and at the well-known Ansal Institute of Technology.
Reports say that Honey Singh had been paid the highest amount ever paid to a singer for a Bollywood song in the films ‘Mastan’ and ‘Cocktail’.
http://hindimovie.audio/yo-yo-honey-singh/All About Yo Yo Honey Singhhttp://hindimovie.audio/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Yo-Yo-Honey-Singh.jpghttp://hindimovie.audio/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Yo-Yo-Honey-Singh-150x150.jpgArtist